Dear Skymint friends, family and customers,
Since the day Joe and I founded Skymint, we have put the safety and well-being of our staff, customers and communities first. That remains our number one priority – from the inviting, warm atmosphere in our stores to the best-in-class quality of our product, and in the face of a global health situation like COVID-19.
We have taken proactive measures in recent weeks to ensure we deliver on that promise at each of our stores every day. Those measures include:
- Requiring team members to closely and carefully monitor their health and take action at the first signs of any symptoms, including seeking medical attention and staying home to rest
- Directing team members to telework or stay home following any domestic or international travel
- Providing team members the resources they need so they don’t feel pressured to come to work if they’re sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting all store surfaces thoroughly and often, including showrooms, waiting rooms and restrooms
- Pre-packaging our products in clean, controlled environments per our normal protocol to prevent human contact
Our team is taking this issue – and their personal health – very seriously. The Skymint safety net extends to all team members, ensuring no one will lose sleep over lost income if they are sick. This means our customers will meet a team of healthy, happy product specialists at each of our stores for the duration of this situation and beyond.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation as it unfolds and follow the advice of medical experts, as well as local, state and federal authorities. Should circumstances change in the coming hours, days or weeks, we will update you via email, social media and our website.
Let’s do our part. Please, if you start to feel ill or show any symptoms, take care of yourself and consult a doctor. Even if you don’t feel ill, take the necessary precautions to help contain and slow the spread – wash your hands, don’t touch your face and follow the advice of medical professionals.
We understand the stress and anxiety that can accompany events like these – we feel it, too. We are here to help. Visit your local Skymint store and speak with one of our product specialists to find the products and strains that could help ease some of the tension.